This is my Favourite picture. A lot of my friends at uni, thought that this was a 3D model, Which im proud of!

Friday 28 January 2011

Tada

 





Hey Everybody, Sorry I haven't spoke in a couple of weeks it's been hectic at Uni. My life has still been one large texture. I've been texturing the Caravan and it's looking awesome. Rudy has been making blenn shapes and rigging. It's a struggle but we're getting on with it. On darker news my laptop went a metephorical super nova. so I've been stuck in the dark wonderful Maya suites. We had a visit from a couple of guys from The Mill. A very large VSF firm in London. Tom and Sid who are very experienced, sound guys. They gave us their opinions and advice about the film and where its heading so to them. Thankyou. As for the camp site we rushed to get it done to show them something finished, the ground is to be textured and the leaves varied as well as bringing in the transparency so they actually look like leaves. Apart from that its looking awesome. But my opinion counts for nout tell me what you think!!!

2 comments:

  1. love the caravan! looking forward to seeing the final film :)

    ReplyDelete