This is my Favourite picture. A lot of my friends at uni, thought that this was a 3D model, Which im proud of!

Sunday 20 February 2011

The king





The king I found hard to do. I found that the jester could be quite dirty and his clothes stained. The king and the guards should realistically have neat and tidy clothes. the hardest thing about texturing is that you can't really add shading because that will be the jobs of the lights!!! for someone like me who's very interested in painting and shading this is a hard habit to break. But I have, At least I think so. what does everyone else think!

2 comments:

  1. The thing about shading clothes is - even if they are relatively new there will still be more saturated colour around the seams - even a king can't stop his clothes from fading naturally a little bit in the light! And if you're going for a painterly kind of look, then you don't have to be totally realistic about shading on the clothes - adding a bit of light and shade to the texture produces a more stylised appearance. It already looks great, though ;)

    ReplyDelete