This is my Favourite picture. A lot of my friends at uni, thought that this was a 3D model, Which im proud of!

Sunday 10 October 2010

Okie Dokey. Apologies for the lack of Posts; and now that's out of the way lets start over I did Alright with the preproduction aspect of My hand-in. Where My hand-in let me down, was because I didn't Submit all I was meant to. So fair enough. So during the summer i decided to develop my drawn Skills and finetune my abilities using Photoshop! I'II put the outcomes on the blog. since the last time I blogged a couple of new team members have arrived? Firstly; Rudy. Wanting to specialize in 3D and Is a great addition to the team... Then theres Callum, ha. Just kidding, He also wants to specialize in 3D and is a great addition aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment