This is my Favourite picture. A lot of my friends at uni, thought that this was a 3D model, Which im proud of!

Wednesday 23 March 2011

new tree design


Hey guys, hows it going. Just keeping you all in the loop. The render time for the trees is incredible almost 6 minutes a frame and that's without lighting. needless to say with the time we have left we can't be getting bogged down waiting for trees to render. lucky for me the film is already stylized which means I can do whatever I want to make the trees 'more artistic' which I've done. the trees are now flat planes, and we're using displacement maps. and I love them. But I'm ment to say that, the render time however is now 23 seconds! however it doesn't matter about my opinion its yours that matters let us know!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ohmygod... trees... tell me about it... about 11 mins a frame... aaaargh. I feel your pain, glad you got around it though!

    ReplyDelete