This is my Favourite picture. A lot of my friends at uni, thought that this was a 3D model, Which im proud of!

Wednesday 23 March 2011

scene1 shot1/3/6/8/10 test


scene1 shot 1/3/6/8/10 test from luke smith on Vimeo.


hey guys, this is a more or less ready to be rendered out test. I'm pretty happy with it. Just a few notes on what it is your watching. The reason it seems so long is because I've left a certain number of frames so when I come to edit the shots I have enough either side. so where he's moving that is where the action is. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks cool mate, but i think maybe you should consider some cam-action? fair enough you've got frame handles, but it is still quite a long shot for a locked-off cam, considering also that the character is just sitting mid-frame. maybe even a slight pan, or turn-around, would give it a wee bit more dynamism. :)

    ReplyDelete